Pay per click
Pay per click is an advertising model used on search engines, content sites and networks. Google’s version of pay per click is Adwords. In this model, you only pay when your ad is clicked. You set the price by bidding for keywords, competing agains other companies doing the same.
It all starts when users enter keywords in the search engines and depending on your website and ad information you are ranked. A higher position is usually translating into higher clicks.
Advantages of using pay per click
- Your ads can be targeted geographically.
- Only people who are looking for what you offer will see your ads.
- Leads can be generated the moment a campaign is launched.
- Ads can be set to appear at certain hours of the day.
- You choose your monthly budget.
Pay per click administration
Budget are preset and extend through a 30 day period although you can increase or decrease at any time. If your business is local, your budget will be set up so that your ads appear only in a region, or in a certain range of miles. You only pay when you get results.
What does our service include?
- Optimizing campaigns: we want your ads to have the best impact possible.
- Quality control: Google gives a quality score based on webpage usability, relevance and overall look and feel. We help you get the best quality score which translates into lower click costs.
- Creation and evolution of your ads: Don’t worry about what to put in your ad, we’ll take care of it.
- Access to Google Adsense: Be part of Googles web coverage and appear on sites related to your product or service.
- Daily monitoring of your campaign.
- Reporting and statistical interpretation: Understanding your monthly results is key to success.
Key objetives for our clients
- Increasing sales and contacts through Web Positioning and Internet ads.
- Generating more site traffic and achieve new sales leads every day.
- Obtaining measurable information about target markets through detailed analytical reports.
- Creating presence on the internet with high rankings in major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.